Title: Customer Service Client Sales Representative
Instabill – a fast-paced, internet-based international credit card payment service provider – is recruiting Client Service Representatives for our ever-growing Portsmouth, N.H. office. Instabill is looking for bright, motivated individuals with exceptional people skills to manage, develop and close new merchant account inquiries. Join our internationally-recognized client service team in a fun, fast-paced environment.
Do you have top-notch sales skills, uncommon creative thinking, and solid business development knowledge? Are you interested in ethical commerce and fraud reduction? Join our internationally recognized sales and customer service team and take your career to the next level.
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service levels
- Educate, consult and close prospective merchant inquiries
- Respond and capitalize on daily leads
- Collect, analyze and organize required documentation from merchants and banking partners
- Collaborate with management while assessing merchant needs
- Manage multiple merchant relationships and contribute positively within the established guidelines of the company
- Compliant with domestic and international bank policies
- Exceptional people skills via telephone and online
- Firm attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to the ever-changing payments industry
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willing to contribute to a fun, competitive and healthy workplace
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, minimum Associates Degree
- Minimum 1-2 years experience managing customer accounts
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel. Knowledge of Salesforce a plus.
Instabill offers a competitive salary with extremely attractive commission-based bonuses. Health benefits package included.
Location: Portsmouth, NH
Job Type: Full-Time, In-House
Compensation: Based on experience.
For consideration email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org