Title: Instabill Sales Account Manager
Sales Account Manager
Instabill, a fast-paced, internet-based, highly successful international credit card payment service provider, is recruiting sales account managers for our Portsmouth, N.H., office. Instabill is looking for motivated individuals to cultivate leads, conduct risk assessment to screen for fraud and close merchant accounts.
Do you have exceptional sales skills and business development knowledge? Are you interested in ethical commerce and fraud reduction? Join our internationally recognized sales and customer support team and take your career to the next level.
- Educate, consult, and close prospective merchant inquiries
- Follow risk assessment procedures to identify potential merchant account scams and fraud.
- Grow a portfolio of ISO referral partners
- Collaborate with management to implement innovative ideas
- Represent Instabill at national card payments trade shows and conferences
- Conscientious, success-driven
- Creativity and innovation in sales
- Experience in lead nurturing
- Exceptional good organizational skills
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exemplary business ethics and professionalism
- Contributor to a team environment
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree preferred, minimum associates degree
- Minimum 1-2 years experience managing sales accounts and/or customer support
- Advanced knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
Instabill offers a competitive salary with extremely attractive commission-based bonuses. Health benefits package included.
Location: Portsmouth, NH
Job Type: Full-Time, In-House
Compensation: Based on experience.
For consideration email resumes to: email@example.com